7/01/2008

11-11-06 New Bodies


Feeling overwhelmed by amount of dolls and confusion about the new bodies. Getting used to them and now the original dolls look too short. This is not good. I finished the new rerooting of Traveler by Nature Veronique. Not sure if I love it.
What else is new. Many new dolls are coming by the end of the year. Madison's doll will prove to be a spectacular success and very much in demand. The prices are going higher than $600 already and the retail is $180. I'm definitely looking forward to getting her but she may be the only doll I don't debox.
I'm trying to sell as much stuff as possible to raise funds to try to keep the in and out balanced. I'm in the red at this point but I can catch up if I keep working at selling. I will list on eBay to move more stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.