7/01/2008

11-21-06 Traveler by Nature I


I have been wrapping and shipping all day long. Just one more package for the DD swap to go. I actually painted a trio of pieces for the diorama exchange! They look cool. The shipping for some of the things is pretty high. I will consider that the next time I choose swap items. I am way over the suggested gift amount by about 50%
The attached picture is of my second reroot. She was a Traveler By Nature Veronique. The hair needs styling, for sure.
Busy, busy, busy...with new dolls and clothes. I managed to trade or buy lots of taller bodies. I'm wondering if I can attach more than one picture to this entry. I think not.
Tags: |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.