- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: BJD LUTS 60cm Dolls: Shiwoo, El, Lishe, Miyu and BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs
11-29-06 Messing with Dolls
Good dolly day today. I flocked two of the Pompadours that have been waiting for hair. I worked on their lips, too. And I used the modeling material to fill in one of bucky's smiles. (Monsieur Z doll) This will be a test subject. I worked on her eyes and enhanced them as well. Then I painted the lips. I don't have a picture yet. The hole in Erin's nose is now filled in as well. The collection needs lots of work but I'm afraid that I will ruin something so I will just stick to fixing up the less valuable dolls.
The boards have been a little slow this past week. Or perhaps I am looking for too much. Spending too much time at the computer has been a problem for a long time. The time I spent in my studio painting and crafting was very pleasant, indeed. No computer, no television. I do need magnifying eyeglasses. My regular glasses are not strong enough for fine work.