7/13/2008

High Tide Vanessa























This is odd. As Integrity raises the prices on their dolls every few months, the secondary market for older Fashion Royalty dolls gets larger with lower prices. Hmmm. If one doesn't mind being a year behind or in some cases, 3 months, one can amass a very nice collection at lower than retail. It sure wasn't like that when I started. High Tide Vanessa, a gorgeous doll, is selling for $80 NRFB! Oh well. At least the AFL's are holding their own. Really, that is the only Vanessa that is being treated as a discard.

These images show High Tide Vanessa dressed in the gown from the recently released FAO Natalia giftset. The snood was made by Marguerite (MarC).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.