7/10/2008

So many Vanessas; so little time.


So many Vanessas; so little time. I'm still seeking my raven AFL. She is the only elusive gal on my list.

The convention was great. The dolls are beautiful - especially Vanessa and Eugenia. I sold all the others except for 1 Erin. I kept the Model Behavior clothes and the fashions. Nothing else floated my boat. I put together the diorama and it's a hoot.
I picked up my rerooted Chic Escape from Susan K and she is just gorgeous!

I'm thinking of selling off all my Hommes and their clothes in one grand lot. It's probably worth more than $500. but I would take $400.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.