7/08/2008

Aren - You Must Love Me


I absolutely cannot get enough of this doll. She is just the prettiest, most expressive doll of my entire collection! I want another but I must wait until a tanned version comes out.

I've been buying wigs for her and she looks great in all of them. So now I'm trying to sell Hana to gather funds for another Soom girl. Perhaps a big one? The only problem with that is the clothes. I don't have any for such a big doll and they are quite pricey. Aren can wear Misaki clothes beautifully - even the shoes fit!

Sometimes I put her on my nightstand at bedtime to look at her before falling asleep.

With so many BJDs out there, I made the right choice.

Here are more photos of Aren.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.