- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs
7-19-07 Thinning the Collection
I have been thinning out my collection in anticipation of the Wu Convention dolls. There are 7 new dolls plus the actual convention doll!
In addition to that, there are still several dolls coming from the Cult Couture collection.
Soooooo....there are some dollies that must go. Erin, YRB, has moved on to a collector in Brazil.
I decided that I wasn't really interested in collecting Ellowyne. I have sold nude Tatters and Nevermore and I plan to sell their outfits as well. But I would like to trade for Bittergreen if I can. I am keeping the basic blonde because I think she is the best and her butterfly/safari outfit that looks so cute on her.
A replacement body for Hard Rock is on the way. I will be using a tall Natalia body.