7/08/2008

7-14-07 Hard Rock


_What's new? Hard Rock 2007. She had glitter on her lips and upper brows. I repainted the lips, added color to her cheeks and scraped off as much of the glitter as I could. Her hair needed a bit of taming as well. I'm searching for a QotH Natalia body for her. I like her face now.

So much fighting going on at the W Club Board. People feel they must tell others how to behave. Ugh.

I have poison ivy on the ring finger of my right hand! So annoying these little itchy bumps are.


I got a haircut today. Drastic change! It's short. It's good.
Gotta go to sleep now or just get in to bed and rest. Traveling to Long Island is tiring and the traffic was horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.