7/08/2008

2-7-07 Hi-Fly Francisco



The featured image in this entry is Hi Fly Francisco whose eyes were repainted by Vin Trapani. I flocked him.
There are two Agnes dolls on the way. One is the second W Club doll. Hopefully that will arrive in less than 2 weeks.


Next week is the Jason Wu 2007 doll preview at FAO. I'm really looking forward to that. Unfortunately it's only a 2 hour event and there will be so many people there to meet in person whom I have already met on-line. It's going to be a wild 2 hours. Of course if there is a line outside, that might be fun, too.
Bob and I were thinking about taking the bus down.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.