7/10/2008

12-11-07 Gene


I've added several dolls to my collection since my last post but haven't taken many photographs. The most surprising addition is a Gene doll. I liked her ever since seeing her last February '07 at FAO. She was one of my Chanukah/Christmas/Birthday gifts from Bob. Along with her came one of the new articulated Tiny Kitty dolls. Meh. I will not be collecting them. Their hair is hard to style. This one came with hard curls all over the place. I had to wash them out and then I tried to boil her hair straight. I'm wondering if saran is used for these dolls' hair. I think not.
I bought the convention centerpiece Erin and last season's basic Veronique. And there are so many more coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.