- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs
I've added several dolls to my collection since my last post but haven't taken many photographs. The most surprising addition is a Gene doll. I liked her ever since seeing her last February '07 at FAO. She was one of my Chanukah/Christmas/Birthday gifts from Bob. Along with her came one of the new articulated Tiny Kitty dolls. Meh. I will not be collecting them. Their hair is hard to style. This one came with hard curls all over the place. I had to wash them out and then I tried to boil her hair straight. I'm wondering if saran is used for these dolls' hair. I think not.
I bought the convention centerpiece Erin and last season's basic Veronique. And there are so many more coming.